Have you been looking for a business to build? Maybe on the side or full-time? Maybe you’re a mom wanting to contribute financially but still be present for your family? Maybe you are in a full-time job that is just not fulfilling you and you want to build some thing for you? Whatever it is, in this video I share several different ways you can make money online with zero business experience.
First, I’m curious if you have been thinking about starting your own business, what type of business are you considering? Drop it in the comments below. There just might be someone watching who can help you in that specific industry or with that specific business idea.
Thanks to the world of social media and technology, there are thousands if not millions of people today making money online with zero business experience. Yours truly included.
Here are some options for you.
- Become a reseller. From beauty products to fashion to home decor to fitness products… The options are limitless in the reselling community. Remember that if you can create a brand for yourself you’re going to be able to leverage that Brand in the future to ultimately have a long-term business with long-term streams of income.
- Become a virtual assistant. A virtual assistant is essentially a person who provides support services for businesses but from a remote location. You could be a virtual assistant in the state of Washington for a business that’s located in Florida. A really hot market right now for virtual assistants are people with experience and skill sets using various social media platforms.
- Become a social media manager. So a virtual assistant can be really for any type of business, it doesn’t have to be a business that is marketing on social media. But a social media manager is a person who manages the social media presence and branding of a company on the various social media platforms. It is someone who has knowledge inside and out of how the different platforms work and how to best utilize the various platforms. As a social media manager for a company or even a personal brand you would be responsible for keeping the personal brand consistent and true to what it is. But also responsible for monitoring, moderating, responding to comments and likes and creating and posting content.
- Network marketing. Don’t roll your eyes at this one and don’t discount it. This is one of the reasons network marketing is so popular is because you don’t need prior business experience to succeed. You don’t need a certain education level you don’t need a certain background or knowledge. The great thing about network marketing is you have a built in brand, training, marketing system and materials, built in websites. You also have a built-in support system with people to go to for advice, questions and training that have already been successful in the company. I like to describe network marketing as a business in a box. And also a personal development plan with a paycheck. It is a simple business in that everything is already set out for you and if you follow very simple daily action steps, you can be successful. The two businesses that I run now since I’ve stopped practicing law are network marketing businesses. It is a business model that I have come to respect and love. I have personally seen it be very lucrative for 1000s of people. Network marketing works really well when you have a quality product and a quality corporate team behind you to ensure long-term growth and with the intent to build a legacy. This is an option that I have over five years of experience with so if you have any specific questions about this option, please drop me a message or question in the comments. I’d be happy to help.
- Affiliate marketing – affiliate marketing is essentially the idea of marketing for brands remotely or from wherever you live. Similar to reselling, you could be an affiliate marketer for a brand that is based in California and live in Maine. Statistics show that 81% of brands and 84% of publishers leverage the power of affiliate marketing today. It’s essentially a way for you to make money by earning a commission from marketing another person or company’s products. From Amazon, to Like to Know It, all the way to very small brands that are looking for affiliates to market for them on social media. Businesses have become very savvy in how to use their marketing budgets in the age of social media. And if they can pay someone like YOU a quarter of the price of a giant marketing agency and still get great marketing out of it it’s a no brainer. It’s important to find a brand that aligns with your lifestyle and your taste. This is where creating a personal brand is important. If you have a strong personal brand and presence in social media right now, brands will be literally knocking down your message box to collaborate with you. If you do not have a strong personal brand or presence yet, the first step to getting there is creating your personal mission statement. Which leads me to my freebie that I have for you today. I have prepared a template that takes all the guesswork out of creating a personal mission statement for you check out the link in the show notes and get started. Because when you create and write down your personal mission statement you will be better able to identify the direction for your personal brand. And then start creating content around that. Check it out HERE. **If you decide to become an affiliate marketer, it is important to learn how to LEGALLY disclose your affiliate relationships. Check out my blog post specific to Affiliate Marketing to learn more.
So those are 5 different areas where you can make money online with zero business experience. You know there’s a saying that most millionaires have an average of seven streams of income. So pick one of these options, pick a variety of these options but start building your empire today.
Before you start any type of business endeavor, of course do your due diligence and do your research. Pretty much anything you need to know about these categories you can find on Google or on YouTube. Research and see which of these options best suits your lifestyle, your schedule, your work or family needs. Which one best pairs with your passions your interests and hobbies? Which one has the best chance of fulfilling your financial goals? Lots of stuff to research to determine the best fit for you.