Hustle with Heart respects your right to privacy and values your trust. When you visit our website or sign up for our e-mail updates, you may feel confident that we will never sell, or otherwise share, your personal information without your permission.
CONTACT INFORMATION: When you contact us or subscribe to our e-mail list, you grant your consent for us to keep a record of your name and e-mail address for the purpose of maintaining a subscription list and/or replying to your message personally. We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you.
We may, at our sole discretion, share questions, tips or comments provided by you for the overall benefit of our site visitors and followers. In doing so, we will not publish your name or any other identifying information unless given specific authorization to do so, in writing, from you.
USAGE INFORMATION: Our website host company provides browser information for each page requested on our site, to help with a variety of site management issues and to diagnose problems with our server. This data enables us to improve our website and build better internal links by evaluating the sources of our user traffic and identifying traffic patterns through our site, hopefully making our website more user friendly for you.
Your personal data will be used to support your experience throughout this website, to manage access to your account, and for other purposes described herein. Further, your personal data will be used to process your order, support your experience throughout this website, and for other purposes described herein.
AFFILIATE DISCLOSURE + COOKIES: Our content may include affiliate links for products and/or services we personally use, recommend, and/or believe would be helpful for you, our followers. If you take action (i.e., subscribe, make a purchase) after clicking one of these links, we will earn a small referral fee. We also display ads on the Site which may generate revenue for us. Income earned through these affiliate links and ads helps us continue to provide helpful content to you.
This site displays ads. These help pay for things involving blog related costs and also help provide some income for my time and efforts. We work with several companies to provide ads. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information.
We are a participant in the Reward Style Associates Program (otherwise known as LiketoKnow.It) an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to sites and products through Rewardstyle.com or the LiketoKnow.it app.
We also are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR): It is not the intent of Hustle with Heart to offer goods or services to individuals living in the European Union as outlined in the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”). But if you reached this website and you are within the European Union, you are entitled to certain rights and information listed below.
Any information you choose to submit through our site will be retained until the earlier of:
- A written request by you to delete the information by sending a request to email@example.com. Please include “Request pursuant to GDPR” in the subject line. Please also note that such requests may result in the termination of your access to paid or free content previously provided to you.
- A decision by us to stop using our existing data providers.
- Hustle with Heart decides to terminate its business.
- We decide to destroy such data because it is no longer needed to provide you service, it is too costly to maintain further retention, or we determine the information to be outdated.
Pursuant to the GDPR you have the following rights:
- to request access to your data that we store,
- to access your personal data,
- to either modify or erase your personal data,
- to verify the accuracy of your personal data and have it corrected or removed completely,
- to seek restrictions on the processing of your data,
- to object to the processing of your data in certain circumstances including but not limited to direct marketing, profiling, scientific or historical research purposes, statistical purposes, automated decision making and profiling and tasks based on legitimate interests or in the public interest/exercise of official authority,
- to the portability of your data,
- to request your personal data from us, receive it and transfer it to another controller,
- to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time,
- to bring a complaint with a supervisory authority that has jurisdiction over issues related to the General Data Protection Regulation.
– See more at: http://consumercal.org/california-online-privacy-protection-act-caloppa/#sthash.0FdRbT51.dpuf
In accordance with CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
questions or concerns